Life insurance offers peace of mind, knowing that your loved ones will be provided and protected in the event of your passing. The Beaulieu Insurance Agency understands what kind of life insurance is best suited to your needs. With so many different categories of life insurance, knowing which one to choose can be confusing. Review your options with trusted professionals who are committed to working with you to protect your family.
We understand that trying to secure the right life insurance plan can get a bit stressful, and it certainly takes time. From the necessary research to weighing the pros and cons of term life insurance versus whole life, variable and beyond, it’s easy to get overwhelmed.
Which is why we’re here for you. As a client, you will benefit from a team that wants to be more than just your insurance source. We want to be the trusted coverage specialist you rely on to handle all of your life insurance needs.
Term life insurance, whole life insurance, universal life insurance, variable life insurance, survivorship insurance…the list and combinations seem endless. We want to help you determine which life insurance policy is right for you. Our dedicated team of life insurance professionals can find the right plan, or mixture of options, that fit your unique needs.
Term Life Insurance Basics:
- Coverage for a “term” or period of your life.
- Lower premiums for higher coverage.
- Rates can change after specific terms expire.
- No equity – cannot be used as cash value.
Whole Life Insurance Basics:
- Exactly like it says – permanent, not for a specific period.
- Protection carries with you your whole life.
- Can build equity and have cash value.
- Higher premiums than term life, but can be more valuable in the long run.
Term and Whole Life Combined:
- Build lifelong base of whole live coverage.
- Supplement specific times of your life with term insurance.
With so many alternatives it’s understandable that you may feel a bit overwhelmed—so why don’t you enjoy living your life and leave the insurance part to us!